Porsche Babblers

Porsche Babblers (http://babblers.org/porsche-boxster-cayman-forums.php)
-   Drives and Meetups (http://babblers.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Car Care Day - 9/23/06 (http://babblers.org/showthread.php?t=8127)

Tom M September 1st, 2006 08:50 AM

Car Care Day - 9/23/06

For all those that missed out on the last event, Porsche of Fremont is again graciously hosting Car Care Day for the Babblers on Saturday, September 23rd from 8:00am to 1:00PM.

Free soda, coffee, etc. along with morning goodies provided by Porsche of Fremont

* Parts department will have discounts from 10%-15% on most merchandise.
* Oil change special on Saturday only.
* Dent repair.
* Paint touch-up.
* Wheel repair (curb rash) on Porsche wheels.
* Windshield repair.

The above service items will be placed on Porsche of Fremont work orders. As such, please call Porsche of Fremont's service department at (510) 623-1111 to schedule your appointments as there are a limited number of slots available for the oil change special. Be sure to let them know the appointment is for the Car Care Day.

NOTE: The paint touch-up has been confirmed.

If you will be having work done please pull into the service drive when you arrive in order to get your service order written up. If you won't be having any work done but still want to hang out there will be plenty of parking available. Lastly, individuals having an oil change done should plan to arrive as early as possible.

As always, Porsche of Fremont will be offering free car washes to those individuals that wish to receive one.

More news will follow as details become finalized.

ar38070 September 1st, 2006 05:44 PM

Tom,

Thanks for setting this up again.

ed

SteveW September 2nd, 2006 08:14 AM

One vote for paint touch up

I've got a nasty rock chip in the center of the front hood so I'd be in for the paint touch up....
(Atlas Gray 2005 Boxster)

Tom M September 2nd, 2006 08:30 AM

Steve, be sure to call so that the dealer can let Jennifer know as early as possible. Due to the minimal amount of work she had last time there's a chance she might not come unless at least a couple of people sign up for work. That's the bad news. The good news is that you can still get the repair done by scheduling it directly if need be and she'll come to your location.

CBoxster September 3rd, 2006 07:33 PM

Glass

How about chips in window repair?

arenared September 4th, 2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom M
The paint touch-up is still up in the air as there was very little call for that on the last event.

Hey, speak for yourself ;) Mine took until after closing! Came out a world better, though. Thanks, as always, for organizing...

tnguyenmdc September 6th, 2006 04:19 PM

I'm also in for the touch-up paint on the hood (Arctic Silver)

tnguyenmdc September 6th, 2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom M
For all those that missed out on the last event, Porsche of Fremont is again graciously hosting Car Care Day for the Babblers on Saturday, September 23rd from 8:00am to 1:00PM.

Free soda, coffee, etc. along with morning goodies provided by Porsche of Fremont

* Parts department will have discounts from 10%-15% on most merchandise.
* Oil change special on Saturday only.
* Dent repair.
* Paint touch-up.
* Wheel repair (curb rash) on Porsche wheels.

The above service items will be placed on Porsche of Fremont work orders. As such, please call Porsche of Fremont's service department at (925) 623-1111 to schedule your appointments as there are a limited number of slots available for the oil change special. Be sure to let them know the appointment is for the Car Care Day.

NOTE: The paint touch-up is still up in the air as there was very little call for that on the last event. If you are interested please let me know or speak with the service department directly.

If you will be having work done please pull into the service drive when you arrive in order to get your service order written up. If you won't be having any work done but still want to hang out there will be plenty of parking available. Lastly, individuals having an oil change done should plan to arrive as early as possible.

As always, Porsche of Fremont will be offering free car washes to those individuals that wish to receive one.

More news will follow as details become finalized.

Shouldn't it be 510 area code instead??

Tom M September 6th, 2006 04:32 PM

Right you are! Thanks.

olouie September 7th, 2006 02:48 PM

OK this time I am down for the dent repair and maybe curb rash repair. I couldnt make it last time, but I am going to try my hardest to make it this time. Thanks for setting this up Tom