Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old June 11th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #1
galis

Saturday Breakfast - 12 June 2010

Hi all, sorry for being a complete noob, but is the Saturday breakfast and drive EVERY Saturday? As some of you know I live 1 1/2 hour away; but I have a noon appointment in SF tomorrow and would like to say hello beforehand, even if I cannot do the full drive.
I See no recent posts on it, but I think vitals are 10AM (or earlier) at Alice's Restaurant http://www.alicesrestaurant.com/
Right?
-George
galis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 10:39 AM   #2
dedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by galis View Post
Hi all, sorry for being a complete noob, but is the Saturday breakfast and drive EVERY Saturday? As some of you know I live 1 1/2 hour away; but I have a noon appointment in SF tomorrow and would like to say hello beforehand, even if I cannot do the full drive.
I See no recent posts on it, but I think vitals are 10AM (or earlier) at Alice's Restaurant http://www.alicesrestaurant.com/
Right?
-George
Hi George,

The Porsche brunch at Alice's Restaurant is every other month (first Saturday of the month usually, unless noted ahead of time) @ 10am, next up is August 7th. Last one was June 5th.

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups