Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 23rd, 2018, 04:55 AM   #11
JeanTurner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranceGlidden View Post
Sometimes I'm more comfortable with stick when I need new vigrx plus site full control over my car. I have got one with stick and I just love it. Not that I don't love my latest one, but the one with the stick was my first love. Very few people prefer stick now and I'm glad to know that you feel comfortable driving one.
Man, how much I miss the stick! I hate myself that I traded it off for a new one.

Last edited by JeanTurner; January 15th, 2019 at 01:01 PM.
JeanTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:02 AM   #12
KennethSydnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranceGlidden View Post
Sometimes I'm more comfortable with stick when I need full control over my car. I have got one with stick and I just love it. Not that I don't love my latest one, but the one with the stick was my first love. Very few people prefer stick now and I'm glad to know that you feel comfortable driving one.
I'm glad that I didn't sell mine. I have two others, but most of the times I would prefer the one with the stick to the others.
KennethSydnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 07:08 AM   #13
ted hunter

found a lot of useful information, glad to join your community

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman