Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #1
jerickson721

Question Porsche mechanic around Seattle/Redmond/Bellevue area?

I just purchased a used Porsche 986S and am looking for any recommendations for good, honest, certified Porsche mechanics for my Boxster in or around Seattle, Bellevue, or Redmond Washington.

Also, does anybody have any recommendations on good places to get my car detailed and hand-washed?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin
jerickson721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #2
wbonsell

Hello from the Northwest

Would recommend Chris's German Auto in Bellevue.( 425) 462-9296. They are a big advertiser in the local PCA region. If you haven't joined PCA, you should. The Pacific Northwest Region is a great one. Lots of fun things to do in your Boxster.

2000 Boxster - Guards Red/Savannah Beige

"do the right thing...yield to faster traffic"
www.lanecourtesy.org
wbonsell is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman