Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 19th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Cheese

Hello to my new boxster buds.

First time posting. I have a 1997 boxster base model with 141k miles. I love it and DIY has been fun. Did my own new top, MAF sensor, etc. changing left radiator this week, since I put a hole on it while re installing the front bumper cover. I will be doing a starter and some suspension part replacements soon too since the front end creaks like an old door. Also have to get the window to stay down when operating the driver door. Lots to do, lots of fun. Thank you all for being a valued resource.
Cheese is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #2
BoxsterBob - San Carlos

Welcome and congrats on your new ride. Question, did you do the top yourself? If so, which top did you go with and what was your experience?
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:39 PM   #3
Cheese

Yes I did the top myself back in 2011 and it still looks great! It is German cloth by Sierra with a heated rear window!
Cheese is online now   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman