Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 2nd, 2005, 01:14 PM   #1
JoeH

Paint protection in East Bay?

Any recommendations for paint protection (3M, etc.) installers in the East Bay?
The installers reviewed on the Recommendations page generally appear to be in the South Bay or Peninsula.
A search of previous threads returned a post regarding new car dealers in Pleasanton.
Any others? Thanks in advance.

Joe
JoeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM   #2
BoxsterBen

Paint/Stoneguard

Hi Joe, that was indeed me that posted that message about the paint protection. Since then, however, I have come across another guy that is very good as well. He is the detailer that works at Cisco Systems and takes care of all the employees nice cars...my wife's BMW included...he will come to your house...or he's in the Cisco parking lot every Tuesday afternoon...if your in that neck of the woods (North San Jose) I can get you a name and phone number....let me know. Ben Horner (now in LIvermore).
BoxsterBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2005, 04:58 PM   #3
JoeH

Paint protection

Hi Ben -

I'd appreciate getting his name and phone number, if that's convenient. Feel free either to post back here or send me a PM.

Thanks for your help.

Joe
JoeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2005, 06:20 PM   #4
Tom M
Site Founder

Ben, if you get his name why not add him to the Recommendatiosn page?
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman