Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 22nd, 2002, 05:12 PM   #1
Tool Pants

Trip computer display conversion update for salty

After Peter check the number my rev-hits with PST2 I asked him to change the display on my trip computer from US to Canada, on my '97, just to see if it could be done. He was not able to do so, with the current software version 13.1. Then he tried to do it on another 2.5, a '99 that was in for service. Nope. He will see if the prior software will permit the conversion.

I thought it could be done because someone OAB said it could be done, to change the temp display from F to C for Canada on a '97, which led me to believe all trip computer displays would change over as well.

Jeff

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman