Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 23rd, 2002, 01:31 PM   #1
Steve B

(OT) - Music media conversion

I have a lot of 33 1/3 albums that I would like to copy to CD's.

I tried using Adaptec Easy CD Creator, but you could hardly hear the CD's created. My phonograph player has stopped working since the time I attempted creating a CD.

Specs on my HP system talk about Polk Audio Sterio speckers with PowerPort technology. IRQ list a Riptide PCI Audio Legacy Resources and a Master Riptide PCI Audio Devise.

Has anyone been successful with this process? What do I need to be successful? Any advice will be appreciated.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman