Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old January 28th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #11
m3dragon

A reminder to those who have received the hotel info to call in sooner than later. We have currently 77 cars signed up. Not to shabby.

NorCal drives organizer guy
Drives database and photo locations
m3dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #12
m3dragon

I sent an email to those who sided up with details on some rental car options. If you did not get this email please check spam as I used the Mail Chimp service to make the email pretty and easier for me to send the details of the event.

As this is a Euro car road trip I looked into what Euro cars were available. I was able to get rates on some BMWs and Mercedes for those who want to do the trip but not in their car. The cost is about $100 a day which normally is between $125-$165.

I was also able to get leads on a few Porsche's for rent but you would have to go to LA and drive with the people coming from there. For the whole week would be about $2400.

There are some Mercedes SUVs I was able to have for rent in Salt Lake for those who want to fly and meet us on the way.

Old February 12th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #13
m3dragon

Just a update to remember to reserve your room if you are thinking of going. You can always cancel 72 hours before check in. So if you plan on going make sure to at least hold your room. Details on room rates were mailed to those that signed up on the Google doc.

Old February 17th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #14
m3dragon

For those who are somewhat interested in going, make sure to reserve your room sooner than later. If you have not received the email with hotel information please email or pm me.

Old March 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #15
m3dragon

Just a bump to make sure people know about it as well as are paying attention.

Cheers

Old March 13th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #16
m3dragon

week bump for event

Old March 27th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #17
m3dragon

Just a bump and a update that we crossed the 108 person mark for information request to attend. Not to shabby.

If you signed up and have not gotten the info, please email me directly. norcal.drivers@gmail.com

Old April 8th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #18
m3dragon

We are 76 days away from the event, wow time fly's

For those who are thinking of going, make sure to book your rooms sooner than later.

There are BMW and Mercedes rental cars available for those who do not want to drive their car. Email me for details on rooms and car rentals.

Old April 11th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #19
m3dragon

For kicks I took the time to map out all the people that requested info. This is the caravan routes according to Google for the fastest route there based on ZIPs provided.

If everyone that requested info is able to attend, that will make for a truly continental event. Alaska is winning for furthest traveled as you can see.

If you have questions or have not gotten the last email update, please email direct - norcal.drivers@gmail.com

Old April 26th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #20
m3dragon

April is almost over so that means we are getting close. WOOT

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups