Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 19th, 2001, 01:48 PM   #1
Jay in SF

thanks for the mats MMD! *NM*

Old January 19th, 2001, 01:50 PM   #2
Jay in SF

i like this better than velcro

and who-ever thought savannah beige would make a great floor mat color was a moron.

might as well have made them white as well :b i like the dark blue i have now. looks just fine.

Old January 19th, 2001, 01:52 PM   #3
Jay in SF

took a little while putting in the snaps

but they were worth the hassle, it helps to pry out the catch cautiously while squeezing as the instructions state.

also very unobtrusive and oem looking.

Old January 19th, 2001, 01:55 PM   #4
Jay in SF

hey catalog guy!

thanks for the tupperware as well.

color matches Diana quite nicely.

can i close the trunk with the lid on?

scared to try it out.

Old January 19th, 2001, 05:02 PM   #5
Catalog Guy

Not only

can you close the trunk lid, you can leave items on top of the flat lid. Great for transporting food at holiday time!

Andrew

P.S. I had to downsize to the 14 gallon size....

Old January 19th, 2001, 08:59 PM   #6
Barbie Boxster

Jay, do you keep your lunch in the tupperware? *NM*

Old January 19th, 2001, 10:14 PM   #7
Jay in SF

yes!!!! and lots of it! *NM*

Old January 19th, 2001, 11:31 PM   #8
Barbie Boxster

Goldilocks in-a-Boxster-bucket

So what so you think about Pres. Estrada. 11 years in a wonderful culture.

There have been 3 types of mat mounts. The best is the "buckle" style which attaches to the seat rails. I have the original "snap" mount (no longer available) which also attaches to the seat rails, but is a pain.

Then Porsche got rid of Lyoyds and the new vendor went to velcro pads. Just like BMW.

When someone yanks out the mats held down with the velcro pads (like a car wash) the carpet tears when the velcro "screws" pull out.

What Dan put together is the way to go. Jeff
Old January 20th, 2001, 01:38 PM   #9
Jay in SF

the lesser evil

estrada sucked ex actor + womanizer + all around village idiot BUT was the idol of the masses.

They say that Macapagal Arroyo is also another dirty politician. then again is there a clean politician? The tooth fairy may be more believable. But she's an economist (classmate of clinton wherever that was) and really knows her stuff. Much better than the grade school dropout that estrada is. Better for the country i hope and pray.

Boxster content:
the buckles clip on to the seat rails as well. really happy with them and the entire clip concept. beats having to adjust your floormat while driving.
Old January 22nd, 2001, 07:36 AM   #10
Catalog Guy

MMD: How's your "Tupperware"? *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman