Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 8th, 2007, 11:40 AM   #21
Gerry

Your awesome, bob!

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #22
blinkwatt

@ Gerry,

The snorkel is actually held on by more then just a tight fit. There is actually a small part of the snorkel end that sticks out and actually fits into the airbox. Look at the picture,hopefully you will see what I'm saying. Try to get your hands as far as you can on the snorkel and sqeeze it and pull back. Hopefully that works.
Attached Thumbnails
Copy of PICT0458.JPG  
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:02 PM   #23
Gerry

Nice drawing there, dude! thanks...I'll try that as soon as I get home. after pulling it out, can I just put a mesh screen behind the grill so other contaminants won't go in?

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old March 8th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #24
blinkwatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry
Nice drawing there, dude! thanks...I'll try that as soon as I get home. after pulling it out, can I just put a mesh screen behind the grill so other contaminants won't go in?
Don't worry about stuff flying in it,at least I don't. Unless you smoke and throw cigarette butts out your window you have nothing to worry about. Did you look at my post on 986forum about the update louvre(intake grill)? It's linked earlier in this thread check it out. Porsche redesigned the lower two "fins" so objects can't fly in. The snorkel was to lower the sound level for other foreign places,not to protect stuff from flying in.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #25
Gerry

yap...i did check the other thread right after! I guess, i got nothing to worry about coz, i don't smoke at all!

If I decide to put it back in, will it be easy step? instead of squeeze and pull, it will be squezze and push the tube back in?

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old March 8th, 2007, 06:09 PM   #26
Gerry

I gave up...I'll wait till saturday. I tried and my hand wont go all the way in to squezze in the tube...

T.I.A for saturday

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old December 24th, 2020, 12:14 AM   #27
daniyal11

farn

I Have heard a ton about https://de.altoconvertppttopdf.com/about-us, however I am more inspired by think about how it functions, as I am stressed over the security of my records and my information.
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2020, 02:44 AM   #28
daniyal11

daniyal

TS 10th Model Paper 2021 Here provides Department of Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana) is Conducted 10th class in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Students those who are going to Preparing TS 10th public exams march 2021 can download TS 10th Sample Question Paper 2021 and Telangana 10th get hereQuestion Paper 2021 in Official Website bsetelangana.org, you stack of Telangana BSE Board 10th Model Question Paper which comprises of Previous year Question Paper TS Academic Council is also known as the Directorate of Government Examinations students can enhance their preparation BSE 10th Mock Test Paper 2021 in examination point of view Public Examination tests will be Conducted with New Syllabus in all Private and Government College Previous TS 10th Blueprint Here Available They are Given Below
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2021, 12:37 AM   #29
alexpogi

thanks for sharing this cool information! Product
alexpogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2021, 07:03 AM   #30
looneyhans

learned alot thanks great site hairextensionsjacksonville.com
looneyhans is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.