Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 8th, 2001, 05:30 PM   #1
Catalog Guy

End of the week Babbler Comment

Well folks, I have racked up all the hours at minimum wage to which I am entitled. We are going to knock off and go fritter our day's wages away on beer at the wonderful local Pete's Bras Rail and Carwash pub. They have neither a brass nor or car wash, but it's still a great place.

The highlight of my weekend will be seeing you all on Sunday at the Babblers Birthday Bash extravanganza. I am very much looking forward to it. I will have to find some time to wash my car since I could not arrive at such an event with old dirt showing! (New dirt always shows on black, dirt free is an impossibility).

Who else is going? Who else? Who else?

Andrew
Old June 8th, 2001, 06:09 PM   #2
RJ

Bras Rail?

I suspect I would like this "Bras Rail and Carwash" place :^)

Who all is going to Sunday's Bash? Well, I wouldn't miss it for your day's wages!

I'm hoping for an awesome turnout. It'll be an event to remember!!

-RJ
Old June 8th, 2001, 06:21 PM   #3
june moore

I cannot make it until lunch. See ya there! *NM*

Old June 8th, 2001, 07:03 PM   #4
Tool Pants

Babblers B-D & Parts Heaven

2 of my favorite things. Just don't let me buy too much stuff.

Speaking of parts, here is a part for Andrew.

Jeff

Old June 8th, 2001, 08:38 PM   #5
Tool Pants

P.S. This part of the story on the Babblers

Would not have happened without Tom and Dan

jeff l, back then.

How it began
Old June 11th, 2001, 03:05 PM   #6
RJ

June! We missed you! *NM*

Old January 5th, 2021, 11:28 PM   #7
daniyal11

daniyal

Karnataka SSLC Question Papers 2021 KSEEB (Karnataka Board) releases class 10 question papers every year on its official website, kseeb.kar.nic.in. Karnataka SSLC question papers 2021 will be provided in online mode after the exams. Students preparing for Karnataka 10th exams 2021 can download previous year's Karnataka SSLC Karnataka SSLC Model Paper 2021 question papers to practise with types of questions. Solving these Karnataka SSLC model papers 2021 makes a student familiar with exam pattern, marking scheme, important topics etc. Besides, last year's Karnataka SSLC papers, the board also publishes model question papers on the website. Students can download these question papers for Karnataka 10th exam
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2021, 12:13 AM   #8
alexpogi

i love this article thanks for this! Product
alexpogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2021, 07:18 AM   #9
looneyhans

learned alot thanks great site breast augmentation des moines
looneyhans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2021, 11:12 PM   #10
daniyal11

daniyal

Online endorsements are turning into much more normal nowadays. You can find out about signnow https://www.jellypages.com/business/...w-h100710.html
h100710.html organizations now. The data that you find will be very helpful for you.
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman