Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Mechanical and Technical Mechanical and technical topics, help, and discussions

Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:33 AM   #1
lawagoneer

Windshield replacement costs?

Drove up to Chandler today and managed to get a large rock chip in my windshield while driving up. How much does it cost to replace the windshield? Where do you guys usually get it done for the 911? I'll probably try to get it filled first and pray it doesn't start to grow.
A friend suggested me this in chandler- http://www.suntecautoglass.com/chand...t_company.html
Did anyone replace your windshield from them?
How their service?
Thanks

Last edited by lawagoneer; August 26th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
lawagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Mechanical and Technical