Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk

Car Talk For topics and discussions about all makes and models

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM   #1
Memoe

South Florida Tropical Park

Hey all,
I'm trying to get a meet going for those of us enthusiast that don't mind getting in they're cars and meeting up on the weekly to go hang out. (minus EuroSunday.)I think Tropical Park on Bird road is good for the us people in Kendall and those of us that don't mind taking a bit of a drive are also welcome. (Yes, I know there are other meets.) It would be cool if the usuals showed up to get this thing going again. We've had some good ones in the past so maybe we can get a few more to add to that. If anyone would like to caravan to the to beach afterwards, that wouldn't be a bad idea.

The rules go as following:

- No burnouts
- no loud arrivals or departures
- have fun
.....just use you're head.

Tropical Park
7900 sw 40st.
Sunday
August 9th, 2008
3pm - ?????
Memoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2008, 08:15 AM   #2
ppbon

The SoFla group is tough to get together.
I've found that Saturdays are better than Sundays for group gatherings.
Also Broward generally gathers more cars than Miami-Dade.
We've had some good groups meet at Markham Park (intersection of I-595 with I-75)
I'm in regardless. It may be better to post on PPBB beceuse there aren't many SoFla residents hanging out here on Babblers.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Come visit: www.PedrosGarage.com
ppbon is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk