Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 13th, 2003, 05:26 PM   #1
Anthony

Boxster Hardtop

Does anyone know how much a brand new hardtop for the boxster is going for?? I can't find prices online for porsche tequipment anywhere...

Does anyone know where they have porsche tequipment items with prices listed online
Old May 13th, 2003, 07:11 PM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Why not buy a used one and paint it?

You'll have to paint a new one as well so why not save about $1,000?
Old May 13th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #3
Anthony

Re: Why not buy a used one and paint it?

I would have to paint a new one?? I thought if I bought one from porsche..shouldn't they give it to me painted?? I was thinking of buying one cheap and having it painted..how much does it cost to have one re-painted?
Old May 13th, 2003, 07:23 PM   #4
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

A paint job should be a couple of hundred bucks or so.

If you're really lucky you can find one local to you in the right color.
Old May 13th, 2003, 07:39 PM   #5
Anthony

Re: A paint job should be a couple of hundred bucks or so.

I hope so...but since its the summer months..I guess the hardtop can wait..unless I find a great deal on one. I want the boxster sport exhaust installed! I found a dealership back east that is selling the sport exhaust for $1495.00 compared to $2100.00 over at Claridges. I hope they don't charge me too much to install it....
Old May 13th, 2003, 08:54 PM   #6
jaime howell

Re: Boxster Hardtop

i think that new hardtops are about $2900. there was an ad in the latest excellence that a dealer was asking $2200, they had 3 or 4 colors...
Old May 14th, 2003, 11:23 AM   #7
jaime howell

Re: Boxster Hardtop

the dealer is stoddard, www.stoddard.com. they have seal gray, black, indian red, pastel yellow , and arctic silver ...i do not know where they are located....
Old May 14th, 2003, 11:34 AM   #8
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Stoddard is in Ohio according to the website. *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman