Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Racing

Racing Racing Forum - For racing and track day topics and discussions

Old May 18th, 2003, 05:04 AM   #1
Todd Serota (TracQuest)

Extra Track Time At Laguna Seca!

Greetings Babblers!

Unfortunately for me, sign-ups are very low for the TracQuest DE event at Laguna Seca this coming Friday, May 23. My misfortune, however, is your good fortune! Because attendance will be so low (about 1/2 of normal), I'm going to go back to 3 run groups rather than 4, and even they likely won't be full. That means I'll likely allow people to run in multiple run groups, as I always do when there aren't a lot of people at an event. Rather than the 1 hour and 40 minutes everyone would have gotten at a full event (which still wasn't bad), folks could get as much as 3 hours!

If anyone is interested in signing up, just go to the TracQuest web site at www.tracquest.com. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I'll be at the TracQuest/Rennlist event at Watkins Glen until late Tuesday night, but important emails will be conveyed to me.

I hope to see you at Laguna Seca, the country's most popular race track!

Todd Serota
tserota@tracquest.com (TracQuest high speed driver education) tserota@vinoquest.com (VinoQuest wine business)
tserota@adelphia.net (law firm and home)
www.tracquest.com (TracQuest web site)
www.tracquest.com/deboard (TracQuest message board) www.vinoquest.com (VinoQuest web site)

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Racing