Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old September 17th, 2007, 05:28 PM   #11
psl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralizer View Post
The first round is on me if you come, along with a promise to play "O Canada" at the Saturday banquet if any Canadians do come down. As a little extra enticement to make the drive it's tradition to give a gift to the person who drives, sorry Pedro, the furthest to the event. So the two of you could duel for that honor. Some of the possible prizes are gift certificates from either Pelican Parts or BumperPlugs, Boxster replica's, or maybe even one of the special gifts being donated by Pedro. If I haven't mentioned it we've been getting some really good swag from our sponsors. And of course there is the other reason to come, beer. I'm even bringing some of my lesser known personal favorites.
So it looks like I'm in...my car should be ready by Oct. 8...waiting for collision repairs...I think I'll probably be coming with my friend from Vancouver, although not sure yet...he'll let me know later this week...I hope you know the words to Oh Canada...I won't(can't) sing.
Hey Westcoaster...I'm probably taking the I5 down Oct. 16...meet me at the Peace Arch crossing?
Old September 17th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #12
Paralizer

Uh...who said anything about singing it? I said I'd play it. I'll get a recording and play it. Trust me, you don't want to hear my singing. Dogs howl, the gates of hell open, and the meal you just paid $60 bucks for well...ba bye. So, who wants to bring a boom box gang? Mean time I'll start looking for a copy of the song. Of course if some one has one of those speaker set ups for an iPod and wants to bring it, than I'll just download a copy onto my iPod.

And psl, looking forward to seeing you at the Boxsterfest. Thanks for letting us make this an international event now.
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:14 PM   #13
psl

Actually... no need to play Oh Canada...but thanks for the consideration...once I know whether my friend can attend, I'll complete the registration...should be later this week...looking forward to meeting all of you...Perry
Old September 18th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #14
Westcoaster

Unfortunately I have to stay on the rock that weekend, I am on call and no one is available to take the pager...
Westcoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2007, 01:17 PM   #15
Paralizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
Unfortunately I have to stay on the rock that weekend, I am on call and no one is available to take the pager...
Option A. Throw it in the water. We won't tell.
Option B. Bring it with you. "What page? I didn't receive a page. Yes I had it with me." Hmm, you mean Lake Tahoe is out of range who'd a thunk.
Option C. Screw it!! Pager or not it's Boxster stuff and Boxster people, I'm going.
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #16
Paralizer

psl you may want to touch base with Evilmorg. He lives in Southern Oregon. I'm not sure what his route and schedule will be, but might be worth touching base if your interested in caravaning the last part of your trip.
Old September 18th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #17
Westcoaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralizer View Post
Option A. Throw it in the water. We won't tell.
Option B. Bring it with you. "What page? I didn't receive a page. Yes I had it with me." Hmm, you mean Lake Tahoe is out of range who'd a thunk.
Option C. Screw it!! Pager or not it's Boxster stuff and Boxster people, I'm going.
Believe me, I have been tempted to use one of each option more then once!
Westcoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2021, 03:34 AM   #18
daniyal11

The Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) will be releasing the Manipur 12th Admit Card 2021 in February. All the students will be able to download the same through the official websiteManipur Board 12th Admit Card 2021 of the State Board. Students should bring their Manipur 12th Admit Cards to the Examination Hall to be allowed entry. A student would not be allowed to sit for the examination on failure to produce their Admit Card. Document verification would also be considered void without the Admit Card.
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:34 PM   #19
daniyal11

daniyal

the provided information is very helpful for those who are on computers regularly. This link [url=https://altofaxtopdf.com/]https://altofaxtopdf.com/[/urlprovides them the idea of how new things are coming into market and what are their usages. This will allow them to earn more money and save a lot of time.
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman