Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 11th, 2001, 02:08 PM   #1
Sybxstr

Need to borrow a set of wheels

I want to get my 18" sports classics painted and I need to find a set complete set of wheels and tires I could borrow/rent for a couple of weeks while my wheels are being done. Can anybody help me out? the car is my daily driver so that's why I can't just pull the wheels off and leave it on blocks. TIA

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman