Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 30th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #1
Tom M
Site Founder

Claridge's Ltd. Gift Certificate Winners

Just a reminder that the individuals that won Claridge's $50 gift certificates should make use of them!

I spoke with Scott in parts today and he said that so far nobody had redeemed one. As a reminder, these may not be combined with any other offers (such as the recent PCNA certificate) nor may they be used for service.

If you were one of the lucky gift certificate winners at the Babblers Birthday Bash why not go buy yourself, or your car, a nice present for the new year.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2004, 11:19 AM   #2
TI (Alameda)

even if the certif. says "FOR PARTS OR SERVICE"...

...I found that I was unable to apply my $50 "FOR PARTS OR SERVICE" "Gift Certificate" towards a sizeable parts and labor bill. Evidently you cannot apply it towards service, nor towards parts purchased during service. Seems like it's really just for use at the parts-and-clothing counter.
TI (Alameda) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2004, 11:35 AM   #3
Tom M
Site Founder

I relayed your story when I was discussing this with Scott. They would really like them used at the Parts counter. I would guess that if pressed they would honor the "or Service" portion of the wording. I would guess that if needed parts, and knew it ahead of time, you could purchase them over the counter beforehand. OTOH - you could always just buy a couple of nice T-shirts
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2004, 06:59 PM   #4
LarryNakamura

I used mine to get a battery maintainer.

I got it just before Chrsitmas and was listed at $85 (so paid $35).
They didn't ask any questions and was from the parts counter.
LarryNakamura is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman