Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 20th, 2007, 01:00 PM   #31
Gerry

too late buddy! once posted, that's it it's written already in concrete j/k....io don't know the whole protocol...

ray, let mek now if you're not doing anything this weekend

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #32
boxs2000

sorry sir, this weekend I have an appointment with Mickey Mouse. After that, goofy has graciously agreed to give me some much need driving lessons. Whats up? do we need to do some wrenchin?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boxs2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2007, 03:49 PM   #33
Gerry

that's right..you have a family trip! I was going to get you to go with us for a drive but probably next time....
give my hugs to Little Mermaid and take pictures with her, if you dare..hahahahahaha!

aight, dude..have fun and be safe there

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman