Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:16 PM   #1
River Rat

Every now and then...

I know it's kinda hard to tell but I'm still alive and well. I should be home in about 10 days or so. No more torrential rains, no more mud, no more geckos on my bedroom ceiling crapping on my sheets, no more cockroaches the size of 1/32 scale slot cars, no more unrecognizible food, NO MORE STINIKING RICE, no more mosquito swarm attacks, no more body aromor that weighs 60 pounds.

Bring on the good ICE COLD BEER. The ribeye steak. The cheeseburger. The Ben and Gerry's Ice Cream. Bring on the Boxster Brunch. Bring on the tight mountain turns. The short straights and the quick stops. The top down on a summer night with my sweetheart by my side. Back to my two crazy Chesapeake Bay Retrievers.

I'm only a 90 day wonder so I salute all the boys fighting overseas who have it a thousand times rougher than I. And I bow my head to all those who served each and every day. Not just Memorial Day. Those guys are amazing.

See all you Boxster fans soon.

River Rat
USNR NSW

Last edited by River Rat; June 3rd, 2007 at 03:26 PM.
River Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2007, 03:21 PM   #2
Gerry

GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU, RIVER RAT! We definitely need to plan something when you get back home...

Just make sure you let us know when you're here in the Bay

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2007, 05:08 PM   #3
dedes

Thumbs up Lets make some plans for your return

Hurry home RiverRat!!!

Yes, it's time to bring on a cold beer and a Porsche drive. Maybe we could go up the coast for lunch or meet at Buffalo Bill's in Hayward. Kevin & I were there today for lunch after the Parts Heaven Porsche swap meet in Hayward. We sat outside, food was great & weather was awesome! Looking forward to seeing you and your wife again soon. I am sure you are counting the days and hours to head home to your loved ones. Stay well and safe. Thank-you for serving our country.

When you return home, let us Babblers know when you would like to get together.
dedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2007, 06:04 PM   #4
Paralizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Rat
Bring on the good ICE COLD BEER.
It's chilling mister, it's chilling.
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:50 AM   #5
BoxsterBob - San Carlos

Stay safe and we'll leave the light on for ya!

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Google+

Copyright © 2001-2014 Babblers. All rights reserved.
Babblers is a Porsche Boxster and Cayman enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Porsche of Stuttgart, Germany.