Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 4th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #11
KNTJAFO

Thanks Tom. Love this forum. Sometimes hate the car, but always love it when driving! guess all thourbreds are tempermental at times. Owning the Boxster and three British cars i am use to tempermental. Thanks again.
kntjafo
KNTJAFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #12
Masshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNTJAFO
Must be common problem. This morning I discovered the top on my 02 Boxster will not go down. Worked on Sunday. Windows lower when top release is activated, NO e-brake symbol on dash. notop icon on dash. No noise of any type. Where should i look first? Thanks
kntjafo
Also do a search on renntech.org site after you register fsearch or toolpants, theres alot of top issues that he's answered.
Masshole is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman