Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 21st, 2008, 12:28 AM   #11
Benny986

i've heard good things about the dunlops on several forums, i just don't have first hand experience with that.

the sumi is compared to other advans and other bridgestones. not the neova and not the re01r. it may be better than the 050, and the advan sport and def the conti, but the conti stinks, i've heard mixed reviews on the 050, and the advan sport is an ok tire, but no where near the same league as the neova.

i still recommend the bridestone re01r, if you want the "best tires for performance for the dollar. i equate the two best as the neova and the re01r. with the neova being just slightly better, but being a LOT more $$$$

PS you have PM, and Kenny... I was able to edit, so thats weird!
Benny986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:45 AM   #12
KenJ

PM - me?.... system tells me I'm logged in and I don't show any PMs? Is it about SCCA?

kj
KenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 02:39 AM   #13
Benny986

sorry kenny, the PM was for the thread originator.

http://Lubrify.com | Racing Fluids - elf, motul, eneos, AMSOIL, RedLine, swepco, Total & Torco Fuels
Benny986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #14
jvaski

I bought the Bridgestones -

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFP in PA View Post
Get the Bridgestones.....................................
Bought the Bridgestones - Potenzas Pole Position.... They seem strong in the corners , a little stiff riding but still playing with tire pressure ..
Will check in later after I have time to really push em through some serious corners.
jvaski is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman