Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 21st, 2001, 10:37 PM   #1
Hendry

Where can I get Hardtop rack cheaper?

Hi,

I just found out the price for Hardtop rack from dealership is $799, that's kind of too much for me...

Are there any other hardtop racks that cost less? I live in an apartment, so I can't install the wall mount or the ceiling mount...

Thanks for any input,
Hendry
Old July 22nd, 2001, 06:04 AM   #2
Magic Mtn Dan

Do you have a garage?

Hi Hendry, if you have a garage you can make a high quality hardtop storage unit for under $100. Send me an e-mail if you have a garage and I'll explain it to you.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman