Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 8th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #1
akostas

Tuning IN Germany. Any Ideas??

Hi everybody.
I am in Germany , Ulm , at the moment, originally from Greece, as a guest Doctor in th eUniv. Clinic.
I have a lovely 2002 Boxster S and I am thinking to tune it up a bit.
I am thinking HPs, since I have already put on an exhaust and multiples from Ebay, cheap but nice sound.

Anybody knows of a decent tuning facility in Germany, but with reasonable prices?
akostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Paralizer

I always suggest people work on tuning themselves before tuning the car. The car is much more capable then most people are. That said if you do insist on "tweaking" the performance I would suggest checking over at www.rennteam.com. It is an international board that is based in Germany. They should be able to give you some specific recommendations.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman