Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only

Old December 9th, 2019, 11:42 AM   #1
jdana24

For Sale in Seattle, WA: 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS_$179,900

For sale is a 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS. This highly coveted car is in excellent condition both inside and out, and runs and drives exceptionally well.

This 6,605-mile car has been impeccably well cared for and maintained by the second owner. The Lava Orange car is equipped with the naturally aspirated 4.0L DOHC 24-valve flat-six with direct fuel injection delivering 500 hp at 8,250 rpm and 339 foot-pounds of torque at 6,250 rpm, which powers the car from 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds, and achieves a top speed of 193 mph. The engine is mated to the 7-speed dual-clutch Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission, rear limited-slip differential, rack and pinion steering, and 4-wheel ABS with ventilated front and rear disc brakes. The sports exhaust system has two front silencers, two catalytic converters and one rear silencer made of lightweight titanium. The car rolls on forged alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 P265/35ZR20 tires in the front and P325/30ZR21 tires in the rear fitted with a tire pressure monitoring system.

The car features Porsche Stability Management (PSM), including Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control. The Porsche’s independent front suspension combines McPherson-type struts with longitudinal and transverse links. The rear axle has a multi-link suspension. Height, camber, track, and the anti-roll bars can be individually adapted for use on the racetrack. The chassis is engineered with dynamic engine mounts and Porsche Active Suspension Management with sports tuning, and electronic stability control. The front splitter and louvered front fenders help deliver 243 pounds of downforce at 186 mph, and the rear wing delivers 485 pounds of downward pressure at the same speed. Safety features include driver and passenger airbags, along with the Porsche Side Impact Protection System. Additional safety features include the headrests, which form an integral part of each seat, an energy-absorbing steering column, three-point seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters, as well as, energy-absorbing elements in the dashboard.

Additional features for this car include the leather interior in Black/Lava Orange microfiber, extended range fuel tank (23.9 gallon), front axle lift system, sound package plus, fire extinguisher, seat belts in Lava Orange, auto-dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor, Porsche Communication Management with the Navigation Module, wheels painted in satin black, and Bi-Xenon headlights in black with the Porsche Dynamic Light System.

This car is a great opportunity for someone to drive a high-performance car featuring a host of cutting-edge race-bred technologies and many luxury appointments one would expect from Porsche. Reward yourself. The car is in the Seattle area, and has a clean Title. Asking price is $179,900.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HMKZk9TjrMbvHHvt9
jdana24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2019, 10:12 PM   #2
allgood

Beautiful car, I loved the color! Also these tires and the interior design is smokin' hot! Is it possible to take it for a test drive in Seattle for an hour? I'm interested but I'd like to test it before buying. Also I have some flats for sale in Phuket Thailand starting from $100,000 if you are interested in a swap.
allgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:10 AM   #3
jdana24

Hi allgood,

Go ahead and send me a PM with your contact info and we can schedule a time for you to see the car. But taking it for an hour drive will not be possible. I will accompany you on a test drive.

Thanks.
jdana24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Tags
2016, 911, gt3 rs, porsche