Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 28th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #1
Spenser

Question windshield replacement issues

Hi! I'm ALMOST done getting my 2002 up to par....the 1st owner managed to scratch the windshield pretty heavily, looks like she ran the wipers in a dust storm! :~(
I may try to buff some of it out, but if that doesn't work, I'm gonna need a new windshield. Anything I need to know before I go to the local glass place (which the dealer reccomended)? It looks a bit more complicated than the average windshield replacement to me, but maybe not.
Thanks,
Spenser
Spenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #2
BoxsterBob - San Carlos

Are you located in the Bay Area? I know a fellow poster, Catalog Guy recently had his replaced, however I think he ran into some hiccups. Check his recent posts
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #3
flintworks

Replaceing a Porsche windshield is not much more difficult than any other car. If you want someone who does Porsche windshields regularly then call your local dealer and ask which glass company they use.
http://www.flintworksauto.com/porsche
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
flintworks is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman