Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Forums > Porsche Cayenne

Porsche Cayenne Porsche Cayenne Forum

Old March 15th, 2003, 02:53 PM   #1
Clayton in Walnut Creek

a taste of Cayenne

I stopped into Stead Porsched today and visited the two Cayenne S vehicles they had on the floor. Wow, sharp looking, a little smaller than the explorer, but not too much. Most notable is the rear compartment with the seats up in the back. My guess is about 2/3rds or slightly more of the storage in an exploder.

I sat in the rear and was very comfortable - I then sat in the front and was equally comfortable, so they hadn't moved the seats around to make it feel spacious in the rear - it is.

The engine compartment is really tight and sealed to force air over and down/around the engine. The bose sound system rocks. I really liked what I saw. Base of 55k and the two S versions were 65k and 68k. Hmm, now if we could just get some sort of market back so I could afford one....
Old March 16th, 2003, 09:16 AM   #2
Brian (Morgan Hill, CA)

First Drive: 2003 Porsche Cayenne *NM*

Motor Trend

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Forums > Porsche Cayenne