Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Mechanical and Technical Mechanical and technical topics, help, and discussions

Old March 3rd, 2006, 10:15 AM   #1
WC13

Nexen Tires?

Has anyone heard of this company? I have been looking at getting some 18" wheels to replace my 17"s. One tire/wheel package I am looking at has Nexen N3000 tires. I have looked for reviews, etc on these tires and this company, but have not found very little.

Knowing that several people on this board enter in AX and DE events I was hoping for some input.

Thanks!
"When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"
WC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 06:03 PM   #2
emerson

A friend of mine had Nexen tires installed on his '94 911 - he is happy and has recommended them to me ('99 Boxster).

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Mechanical and Technical