Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 21st, 2003, 11:25 PM   #1
triblackbox

Unhappy Dent Fix in SF Bay

Aaargh! Just shy of its 3 year birthday, tonight I eased my 2001 boxster s into the garage, grazing a post and denting the passenger rear panel, near the air intake. The metal is somewhat rippled...but not as crushed as my chest felt hearing that sound! The post was wrapped in cloth (someone thankfully anticipated klutzy moves like mine) so there is no scraping, just a slight chip and the aforementioned rippling.

Can someone recommend the best dealer or dent fixer in the Bay Area? This is my baby's first little "scrape" and I'd love to have her put back to normal. Many thanks in advance.
triblackbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2003, 11:33 PM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

Major bummer. Have you checked the Recommendation pages? The link is at the top and there are several dent repair places listed.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman