Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Racing

Racing Racing Forum - For racing and track day topics and discussions

Old January 21st, 2004, 01:28 PM   #1
TI (Alameda)

Upcoming track days!

It seems like I have often done an annual "get out the drivers" post to the board to encourage people to do the PCA-GGR time trial events. Fortunately we have docdanracy championing the Boxster perspective inside GGR now and hopefully everyone knows about it. The rules for 2004 are much more accomodating to Boxsters.

I also want to invite any Babblers to contact me if you are interested in doing a really great single-day track event with CFRA. We will be at Laguna Seca on Monday February 9, and at Sears Point (Infineon Raceway) on Friday February 27. CFRA is a great group to drive with and you get about 2.5 hours of track time for $255 ($285 late sign-up). We have several Boxsters out there regularly and hope to have more. Check out the CFRA web site at cfra.net, and email me by clicking on my ID above.

Trygve
TI (Alameda) is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Racing