Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911

Porsche 911 Porsche 911 Forum

Old August 17th, 2001, 10:47 PM   #1
Jay in SF

second hand 911's in the bay area?

I'm looking for an 89' or newer 911 to add to my garage.

( hey every queen needs a king si?)

does anyone know of a reputable second hand 911 car dealer with a lot of stock?.

I know im going to get some ribbing for this which i dont mind but try and give me some good leads while your at it. thanks (smile)" WIDTH=15 HEIGHT=1
Old August 17th, 2001, 11:27 PM   #2
Tom Dee

Disclaimer first

I've never actually purchased from them, but they seem to be knowledgable and not pushy, which is what I prefer.

California Motorsport in Sunnyvale. I believe they have a website also.

http://cgi.calmotorsport.com/~calmotor/cgi-bin/website_view.cgi

http://cgi.calmotorsport.com/~calmot...bsite_view.cgi
Old August 18th, 2001, 09:39 PM   #3
Rick Jiloty

Re: second hand 911's in the bay area?

Roadsport in Campbell, Ca is another with a good inventory of 911's - with a high proportion of cabriolets.

Roadsport Inventory

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911