Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 2nd, 2003, 12:49 AM   #1
Magic Mtn Dan

CD cartridges for Becker 6-disc changer...

as you know, I am Boxster S-less (sold last August). But I still have some items left over including three 6-disc cartridges for the Becker 6-disc changer.

I want to sell all three of them to one party and will let them go for $100 delivered via ground UPS anywhere in the lower 48 states.

E-mail me if you're interested.

Happy new year!

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman