Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Marketplace

Marketplace Business products, services, events, specials, sales

Old June 8th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #1
ddb

KLISSTLE 986 Roll Bar Overlays

Hi All,

I'm posting to introduce myself and my product. My name is Derek and I'm an avid 986 owner. One of the options my car didn't have that I found desirable was a painted roll bar. I considered removing my roll bar and having it painted, but decided against it due to the amount of work required.

I instead developed a product that is painted off of the car and then easily installed with strong, two-sided tape. The roll bar overlays come unpainted (but primed), so the DIY types can paint the overlays themselves. Another option is to have them painted locally by your chosen body shop. Lastly, I can facilitate a high quality paint job so you can receive the overlays ready to install.

I'm attaching some pictures of cars with overlays installed:

Please have a look at my website: http://www.klisstle.com/

If you have any questions send me an email: [email protected]

Thanks very much for looking!

Derek (ddb)

Last edited by ddb; June 15th, 2011 at 08:02 AM.
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #2
ddb

KLISSTLE Sale for July

All:

I'm happy to announce that I will be offering a 20% discount on my Klisstle Roll Bar Overlays for 986 Boxsters for the entire month of July, 2011.

To take advantage of this offer, look for the Coupon code box in the shopping cart and enter the following: "986ROLLBAR" and then hit the apply button. You should see the discounted price.

Remember the overlays are unpainted, so if you are the DIY type, you can paint them yourself. Or, you can have them painted by your local, trusted body shop. Finally, I can facilitate having them painted locally in Charlotte so they will arrive ready for installation.

Send me an email if you have any questions. [email protected]

Thanks,

Derek

WWW.KLISSTLE.COM
Old July 12th, 2011, 07:09 AM   #3
ddb

I have a set of overlays already finished in Midnight Blue and another set finished in Seal Grey. If interested, send me an email: [email protected].

Thanks!

Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:07 PM   #4
ddb

Arctic Silver Pics

A Customer's beautiful AS 986 S with Klisstle Overlays!

Old October 4th, 2011, 09:00 AM   #5
ddb

Beautiful Guards Red

Klisstle roll bar overlays in Guards Red!

Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:50 PM   #6
ddb

KLISSTLE Sale for November

All:

I'm happy to announce that I'm again offering a 20% discount on my Klisstle Roll Bar Overlays for 986 Boxsters for the month of November, 2011. The discount doesn't apply to painted overlays that I may have listed above or elsewhere. It does apply to unpainted overlays ordered directly from my site: www.klisstle.com

To take advantage of this offer, look for the Coupon code box in the shopping cart and enter the following: "986ROLLBAR" and then hit the apply button. You should see the discounted price.

Remember the overlays are unpainted, so if you are the DIY type, you can paint them yourself. Or, you can have them painted by your local, trusted body shop. Finally, I can facilitate having them painted locally in Charlotte so they will arrive ready for installation.

Send me an email if you have any questions. [email protected]

You can also see more pictures on my Klisstle Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/KLISSTLE/108451142538869

Thanks,

Derek

Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Marketplace

Tags
bar, klisstle, overlays, roll, rollbar