Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 10th, 2001, 10:06 AM   #1
Tom

Recommendations link not working (please help)

Hi there.

When I hit the "Recommendations" link, I get the message "Error: Unable to connect to database at this time. Please try again later." The same thing was happening yesterday.

Does anyone have some sort of a copy of the service recommendations? I am taking my beautiful '98 Arena Red baby in for service for the first time (I bought it used just a year ago). Unfortunately, I need to do it pretty quickly, because the check engine light just came on yesterday morning. Fortunately, or perhaps not, it happens to be time for annual maintenance anyway.

So, I'm basically looking for recommendations for the Sunnyvale area.

Thanks.
Old October 10th, 2001, 10:31 AM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Re: Recommendations link not working (please help)

This seems to be related to the "upgrade" from the web host. I'm working on it now.

In the meantime I think the only place to go in the Sunnyvale area would be down to Anderson-Behel.
Old October 10th, 2001, 10:47 AM   #3
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Recommendations page is back up. *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman