Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #1
ljt

Unhappy Need boxster oem wind deflector-rearstorage bag?

A BOXSTER TALE

MAX, my nearly acquired 1998 base porsche boxster, went to the porsche doctor yesterday and the report came back that due to the previous owner negligence (changing the oil but not air filter for three years)- the sensor was burned out and was not covered by my warranty. I was bummed and went down to the shop and lo and behold there lies two rear storage bags on my car.

I opened the dirty one and the content was the oem wind deflector. What makes it strange is I have spent $200 and countless hours replacing these very items. Wind deflector is over $400 on Pelican Parts so I am selling these items plus oem exhaust front unit-if interested @/call -Larry 602-301-1395
ljt is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman