Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 29th, 2002, 03:28 PM   #1
mooty

willow springs

i am looking for people to caravan down to willow springs.
leaving friday afternoon with at least two other 996's (that includes clive). if you are interested please shoot me an email.
Old July 29th, 2002, 03:40 PM   #2
Boxster Ben

Watch out for Clive!!!

He was tearin' up the streets of Skyline Blvd. this weekend...I think he's ready to race!!!!!
Old July 29th, 2002, 05:40 PM   #3
Scott Fisher (Redwood Shores)

Hey Mooty..

I believe I should be off early Fri. so that we can all caravan together. What time were you thinking of leaving?
Old July 29th, 2002, 06:43 PM   #4
Suwipin

I wish I could join you John....

Have fun and be safe
Old July 29th, 2002, 09:34 PM   #5
clive

Hey, i had a hard time trying to catch up

seriously, a couple more drives like that i'll need ROW and a new set of tires

mooty, i'm in for the caravan, let me know when and where to meet.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman