Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 26th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #1
offshore

986 Boxster And 996 911 Now Classics

I've posted this on several other Porsche/Boxster sites and have been perplexed by the lack of enthusiasm and interest in Porsche adding the 1997-04 986 Boxster and 1999-04 996 911 to the Porsche Classic status. Besides being in the company of classic Porsches going back to the 356 it also insures that parts for our cars will be available.
I've been pooh poohed on other sites in the past for stating I thought the early Boxsters would be classics one day so I'm very excited that it has come to fruition and happy that the 986 has achieved an elevation in status as it was appearing to be a throw-away car to many people. Not gloating, just very pleased with this outcome. Well ok, I told you so.
http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessori...vices/classic/
Old February 28th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #2
dedes

Thumbs up

Good Classic Porsche News!!

and they show my color too
New in the Porsche Classic range: the Porsche Boxster, Type 986 and the Porsche 911, Type 996

dedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #3
offshore

Yeah and the new issue of Panorama shows my color combination Boxster and my friends color combination 996!!!

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Google+

Copyright © 2001-2014 Babblers. All rights reserved.
Babblers is a Porsche Boxster and Cayman enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Porsche of Stuttgart, Germany.