Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 29th, 2002, 12:04 PM   #1
RobynC

Babblers Toys For Tots Drive (San Francisco, Ca) December 7th

Once again, we will be having our annual Toys for Tots drive to raise donations for needy children this holiday season. The subsequent drive as always, involves some incredible San Francisco scenery! This year, we will be meeting at the Presidio (10am) and heading out to Ft. Baker then off for a luncheon by way of the Golden Gate Bridge. More details to follow, but I'd like to extend the invitation for anyone who might be in our area during this time!! Last year, we had over 30 Boxsters, and a handful of Z3. This year, we are extending the invitation to our Carrera brethren as well. We hope to see you all out there. Should you have any questions, feel free to email me directly.

More details to follow with a full itinerary.

Happy Holidays!

Robyn

Decemeber 7th - 10 am

PS ... We might need a few volunteers to organize and head up drives to the Presidio from different areas of the Bay. If you are available for this, please email me. Thanks!
Old December 1st, 2002, 09:28 PM   #2
Clayton in Walnut Creek

Awsome - hopefully we'll have more of this great weather!

What type of help do you need in coordination Robin?
Old December 2nd, 2002, 12:05 PM   #3
mooty

ugh, i really want to go. but that's the weekend i am moving to new house! *NM*

Old December 2nd, 2002, 12:50 PM   #4
PT

Darn it! I want to attend but

I'll be in Hong Kong at that time.
Enjoy the drive.
Old December 2nd, 2002, 02:26 PM   #5
Clayton in Walnut Creek

Can't make it can I donate via pay pal?

Any way those of us who can't attend could send Tom some dough via paypal and the Babblers use that money to buys some toys for girls and boys (AKA Tots)?
Old December 3rd, 2002, 06:51 AM   #6
Larry Nakamura (In SJ)

I'm available from SJ. *NM*

Old December 3rd, 2002, 07:58 AM   #7
Magic Mtn Dan

What's going on with the Toys for Tots Drive?

What kind of participation are you expecting?

I haven't seen much in the way of interest level on the board - is all the activity going on behind the scenes?

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman