Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 7th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #1
freescopesdad

Got Guts At Thunderhill II

Got Guts at Thunderhill II is now officially on the track docket. It will be held on Monday, April 23, 2007, at Thunderhill Park in Willows, California. Last June more than 70 drivers made the original track event a success. Through your registration, contributions and raffle ticket purchases, we raised more than $10,000 for the Crohnís & Colitis Foundation of America (www.ccfa.org). Next year I hope to at least match that total.

The driver fee for GGATII is only up slightly, to $225. In 2007 we will again have 3 run groups, one (1) advanced group (30 drivers) and two (2) intermediate groups (25 drivers each), so you can still expect more than two hours of track time. And of course lunch and refreshments will be provided. The minimum experience requirement will be two (2) prior track days Ö instructors will not be provided. And of course, the raffle next year will be even bigger than last Juneís event.

The website at www.gotgutsatthunderhill.com has been updated, and we are now accepting registrations. I know, its early, but last summer I had to turn away more than two dozen drivers. So if you want to ensure a spot, please donít wait until the last minute. Contact me at freescopesdad@comcast.net if you need more information. See you at the track.

Ron Petrich
freescopesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2007, 02:41 PM   #2
freescopesdad

Just a friendly reminder, in case this track day suits your schedule. GGATII is just 3 months away, and registrations are currently being accepted. We are running only 3 groups and the cost is just $225 for more than 2 hours of quality track time. Log on the website and check out the raffle prize list as well.

Ron
www.gotgutsatthunderhill.com
Old January 30th, 2007, 11:17 AM   #3
freescopesdad

Driver List

Driver list is updated to 01/30/07 at www.gotgutsatthunderhill.com/driverlist.html. Go Bears!

Ron
Old February 19th, 2007, 08:43 AM   #4
freescopesdad

Just about 2 months out and registrations are starting to come in daily. Don't miss out on a spot in your favorite run group. Send me an email if you plan to attend, and if things are getting tight and I haven't heard back from you, I'll drop you a line so you won't miss out. Oh, and check out the love in the April 2007 GRM (page 16). Thanks.

Ron
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:38 AM   #5
freescopesdad

Hey gang, just an FYI... our advanced group is now 44% full and intermediate group B1 is now closed... our second intermediate group B2 is now being assigned drivers. Thanks for your support, see you in April.

Ron ~ www.gotgutsatthunderhill.com
Old March 23rd, 2007, 10:59 AM   #6
freescopesdad

30 Days Out

30 days to go... and we have an even 50 drivers signed up so far. There are 10 advanced slots left and 20 intermediate spaces. We are ahead of last year's pace and we sold out that event, so don't wait too long if you plan to be with us on April 23rd. We don't have any Boxsters or Caymans signed up yet, but we do have quite a few of your fathers and grandfathers out there. Go to www.gotgutsatthunderhill.com/registration.html to sign up.

Ron
Old April 8th, 2007, 08:20 AM   #7
freescopesdad

Home stretch. Only 2 weeks to go... woohoo!!!

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman