Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 25th, 2001, 01:48 AM   #1
Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

Palo Alto Concours

Someone... I think it was Tom (but I'm not sure) back in November or so asked for some volunteers to exhibit their Boxsters at the PA Concourse d'Elegance. I recall leaping at the chance.

However, I haven't heard anything since. Being rather fanatical about the appearance of my Box (despite the dog, hair, ok?) I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do this.

What's the latest?
Old January 25th, 2001, 02:45 AM   #2
Magic Mtn Dan

But what about the STANK in your SY S? *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman