Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 21st, 2001, 07:38 PM   #1
Magic Mtn Dan

V1 Stealth Box installation is now a documented process...

The viability of the V1 Stealth Box installation has been verified once again. Yesterday a number of us got together at the BABBLERS Garage and installed the V1 Stealth Box in Brian Harrington's new Speed Yellow S.

By the way, the new, injection molded polypropylene box is used in this installation (I've got the same one in my S). It's been customized with a window allowing for a unimpeded forward view by both of the unit's radar and laser detectors.

Instrumental in the installation and especially in documenting it was Tom Morris (aka "Tom Swift").

Thanks to Tom, Brian, Andrew, Scott (SfSF) and Jeff "Tool Pants" Lopez.

Check out the link below for a very detailed description of the installation process complete with pictures - on Tom Morris' Web site.

If you're interested in the V1 Stealth Box with or without the Custom Bracket send me an e-mail.

V1 Stealth Box installation process described by Tom Morris

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman