Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 11th, 2001, 07:57 PM   #1
Loren

Monterey Historic Races

Anyone going to the Monterey Historic Races?
If so, will there be a Porsche parking coral?

Thank.
Loren
Old August 12th, 2001, 10:08 AM   #2
Darryl (in Saratoga)

Re: Monterey Historic Races

Yes, there is a coral but you must sign up in advance with mbr-pca region (can be done through the local region). The coral is near turn 5. There is also a reception at MY Porsche at 4 PM or Friday. Again, pre-registration is required. See the link below.

http://www.pca-ggr.org/concour.html
Old August 13th, 2001, 08:43 AM   #3
Brian Eddy

Re: Monterey Historic Races

I'm going. On Sunday I'm probably going with some people I work with, but on Saturday I may be alone. I'm not sure about taking the car - it looks like its too late to get in the parking corral, and the parking isn't the greatest.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman