Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only

Old May 6th, 2006, 08:27 AM   #1
olouie

Boxster Roof Transport System + 2 Bike Carriers + Locks: $500

Are you sick of having a geart sports car, but not being able to use it when you go biking, surfing, or other fun outdoor activities?

Don't wait any longer... summer is here and take full advantage of your car's ability with the Porsche Boxster Roof transport system (+ 2 additional bike racks and locks).

I just got this whole setup from another Porsche enthaust, but decided not to keep it since I have decided to buy a TDI VW

Asking $500. I live in Cupertino. You are all welcome to come and check it out, but it if you like it, leave it if you dont. Its in mint condition with all the parts freshly cleaned, manuals, tool kit and original instructions all included.

e-mail me at monarchy [at] gmail [dot] come
olouie is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds