Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 1st, 2002, 03:14 PM   #1
Steve B

Car Care Day - March 9th

We are getting close to finalizing the Babblers Car Care Day and wanted to inform everyone so that you can reserve the day.

The event will be held Saturday, March 9th at the European Auto Works in Mt. View. Activities will include:
- EAW will service a Boxster (30K?), while the owner describes what is happening and answers questions.
- Diablo Detailing will discuss external care for your Boxster and answer questions.
- If the interest is there, we will also invite a Mr. Dent & Mr. Chips type business be on location for anyone wishing to use their service.

More information to follow, but this gives you some advanced notice.

We hope to see a large turnout for this event. Ant feedback is appreciated.
Old February 1st, 2002, 08:25 PM   #2
Barry in Silicon Valley

I'm not an ant, but here's my feedback anyway...

I think this should be an excellent event. I'd love to see Mr. Dent or Mr. Chips in action. Although I don't plan to bring any dents , I can catch a few ants if you still want their feedback.
Old February 1st, 2002, 09:30 PM   #3
Steve B

HP Engineers and spelling

What can I say! Retired HP engineers can't spell ant more.
Old February 1st, 2002, 11:01 PM   #4
Barry in Silicon Valley

Steve, no problem. I'll ask my aunt for her feedback

You mean my spelling will get even worse when I retire?

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman