Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 14th, 2020, 02:42 PM   #11
Thomas Maxwell

Downtown Cali has a shop with great prices for a Remux Exhaust. I totally forgot the shop's name but the owner's Frank. We've known each other since highschool and I 100% vouch for this guy. He even helped me sort out some kinks with hypnosis adelaide It's beside 10th Dove Street Cafe.
Thomas Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Tags
boxster, exhaust