Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 27th, 2003, 04:14 PM   #1
Rick Jiloty

Spyders to return to 6/1 Parts Heaven Swap Meet / Concours

The "other mid engine Porsche" (replicas) will be at the Parts Heaven Swap Meet / Concours this Saturday -
(This posting from www.spyderowners.com - "l Bay Area and Norcal Spyders are invited to the Second Annual Spyder meet at the PARTSHEAVEN Swap-Concours on Sunday June 1, in Hayward. Parking will be reserved for us in the same location as last year. New owners please come and meet the rest of us! Plan on arriving about 8:30 am. see www.partsheaven.com for directions and other info. Speedsters welcome.
RSVP me by 5/23 so I can furnish a count. See you there! ")

Old May 27th, 2003, 06:47 PM   #2
Tool Pants

I will see you there at the Spyder meat

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman