Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 31st, 2000, 04:19 PM   #1
Magic Mtn Dan

Yesterday was fun, thanks!

It was great to see all of you yesterday. Special thanks go to Andrew (Catalog Dude) for his hard work in putting the day together.

I wish you all a happy new year and look forward to many days of BABBLERS gatherings next year.

Old January 1st, 2001, 09:24 AM   #2
Jim Novato

Great Ride

In fact I'm going out to West Marin later today with my brother. I think there are a few more nooks and crannies to explore.
Thanks to Andrew, Dan, and Tom (and whomever else I'm missing) for such a magical day. I've had to organize a few things in my life (softball league) and know the work and worry that can go on behind the scenes.
Also, the board looks great.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman