Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 14th, 2001, 08:57 PM   #11
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Hey, That's supposed to cost $14.95!

They offer machine wash for free. A hand job is supposed to cost $14.95 according to the notice posted on the walls.

Oh, and they kept my car overnight in order to fix the window squeak and replace the passenger side top bumper which is supposed to arrive in the morning.
Old February 15th, 2001, 11:22 AM   #12
Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

just between you and me

Rick says that all Porsches get a hand wash, regardless of whether you ask for or pay for it.

He also said no high-pressure sprayers, mitts, and artificial chamois dried. They did a fine job on mine, in fact, they even cleaned my rear window inside and out and "blew" off the Porsche Plastic Window Polish residue on my softtop.

Make sure, BABBLERs, that when you go to Claridge's you remind them of your association with our group.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman