Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 26th, 2001, 01:40 PM   #11
Spence in San Jose

Torque wrenches are on sale at Sears right now *NM*

Old November 26th, 2001, 02:45 PM   #12
macsak

Hey Tom M, more help needed for a Black Metallic Brother

except mine is the *better* black metallic

so how come you didn't like the Sears wrenches?
if they are on sale, do you change your mind?

aloha

steve
Old November 26th, 2001, 02:48 PM   #13
macsak

oops, it's jeffl that doesn't like sears wrenches *NM*

Old November 27th, 2001, 10:54 AM   #14
Tool Pants

Re:What was wrong with the Sears torque wrench?

I should say that I bought the digitork wrench when they first came out many years. Back then there were too many plastic parts, it was not "smooth" and I thought it was over priced. So I took it back and bought an all metal Bonney in 1/2" drive.

The sears microtork looks good, but I have not used it. When I was looking for a 3/8" drive torque wrench, I looked at this one. I bought a Husky 3/8" instead. It has been so long, I think I went with the Husky only because of price. I would not be supprised to find out that the same company makes the microtork and Husky wrench.

Jeff

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman